What is 407 Training Visa?
The Training Visa, Subclass 407, allows you to work for an Australian employer on a temporary basis to participate in workplace-based training in Australia.
407 Training Visa Information
- The visa period is up to two years.
- Trainee has full legal working rights in Australia and you can only work for your sponsor.
- Minimum average of 30 hours per week of work.
- Trainee will be paid according to Minimum Wages and received Superannuation. Current casual hourly rate is $23.66 per hour (as of 01/07/18).
- Trainee will be covered by Work Cover Insurance in the event of injury during work.
- Transportation can be arranged at trainee’s cost.
Visa Applicant Requirements
- Visa applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- In the past 24 months, you must have either worked or studied full-time for at least 12 months in the Agriculture/Horticulture field.
- Provide evidence of Functional English skill.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Have Private Health Insurance.
- Applicant will be required to sign up for an online course over the two years.
For more information on 407 training visa, visit Immigration website: Click here