What is 407 Training Visa?
The Training Visa, Subclass 407, allows people to be sponsored to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in workplace-based training in Australia. On 21st March 2017, our company had obtained an approval from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection as a Temporary Activities Sponsor. If you want to enhance your skill in horticulture Industry, we encourage you to apply immediately as vacancy is limited.
>> Apply Now !
407 Training Visa Information
- The visa period is up to two years.
- Workers will have full legal working rights in Australia to exclusively work for their Sponsor during the training period.
- A minimum average of 30 hours working per week.
- All workers will be paid according to Minimum Wages on Hourly or Piece Rate. Current minimum casual hourly rate is $22.86 per hour. On average, experienced workers would make more working on piece rate than on hourly rate.
- Workers will receive an addition 9.5% of wage contribute to their Superannuation Fund and they can apply to withdraw their superfund once they leave Australia.
- Workers will be covered by Work Cover Insurance in the event of injury on work.
- Workers will need to do an online course over two years as part of their training.
- Accommodation and Transportation can be arranged at trainee's cost.
Visa Applicant Requirements
- Visa Applicants must be age over 18 years at the time of application.
- Must be able to have Functional English skill and provide evidence.
- Require police Certificate.
- Require private health insurance for the visa period, i.e. two years.
- Meet health and character check.
- Document to prove of Identity.
- In the past 24 months, you must have worked or studied full time for at least 12 months, in the occupation that will be nominated.
- Can include partner/spouse in application - but can only work 20 hours per week.
For more information on 407 training visa, visit Immigration website: http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/407-