We have few positions available for enthusiastic individuals who already enjoy the benefits of Horticulture, or who are interested in starting an apprenticeship in 2016.
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Enjoy the benefits of learning about fruits trees and nursery maintenance.
- Enjoy working in quality fruit orchard.
We have been involved in the Horticultural Industry for the last 10 years. Our primary focus is maintaining quality orchards and nursery. Most of our work is northern Victoria like Bendigo or Shepparton area. We are passionate about our work and look for quality people who will fit in with our culture.
Be excited to work in a team that loves their work. We appreciate individuality and acknowledge what others can input into our business and look forward to it.
Our teams are lead by well experienced Professional and experience horticulturists.
You will attend TAFE 1 day per week, and become a fully Qualified Horticulturist within a 4-year period.
We are looking for someone to start a new apprenticeship
In this role you will be:
- maintaining fruit orchard nursery
- learning all aspects of orchard works i.e. fruit picking, pruning, thinning, weeding and irrigations.
- working in the Northern Victoria areas
Do you like to work outdoors?
Do you enjoy working in a team?
Are you fit and capable of working hard?
Yes? - Then we want you!
Positive, Cooperative, Hardworking and friendly attitude, it’s all about you!
- On the job training and TAFE training
- Indentured Apprenticeship
- Certificate 3 qualification
- Work 38 hour per week
If you are keen to work for an expanding and friendly company, we would like to hear from you.
NOTE: PLEASE include a brief letter explaining why you want to complete a horticultural apprenticeship as well as your Resume.